Exhibitor Booth Products & Products INSURANCE IS MANDATORY Every Exhibitor must carry general liability insurance of at least $1,000,000 for the duration of the event including set up and dismantle process.
All exhibitors must submit a valid certificate of insurance naming Sacramento LGBT Community Center and the City of Sacramento is officers, agents and employees as an additional insured.
Naming The Sacramento LGBT Community Center at 1927 L Street, Sacramento, CA 95811
If you do not have General Liability Insurance please purchase for the entirety of the weekend (June 7-9) at https://www.kandkinsurance.com/sites/Events/Pages/Concessionaires-Exhibitors-Vendors.aspx
The City of Sacramento requires vendors who wish to sell, expose for sale or offer and sale of merchandise to submit a Business Operations Tax Certificate.
SacPride Festival Exhibitor Agreement
The Festival desires to permit said Exhibitor, and only said Exhibitor, to sell said items (see Exhibit Booth Purpose & Products Form included above) during the PrideFest event. Now in consideration of the foregoing and of the promises and mutual covenants contained herein, and other good and valuable consideration, the parties agree as follows:
BEVERAGES & FOOD.
- RIGHT TO SELL. Exhibitor, and only said Exhibitor, shall have the right to sell only the items set forth in Paragraph 3 at the designated prices. Said sales are to occur only within the area designated by the Festival for the Exhibitor.
Exhibitor shall not sell, distribute, or in any way disseminate ANY nonalcoholic or alcoholic beverages or food, INCLUDING WATER. Violation of this regulation is grounds for immediate dismissal from the festival and forfeiture of all fees associated with participation.
PRODUCTS. Exhibitor, and only said Exhibitor, shall sell only the items and/or services at the listed retail price (including all applicable sales taxes) included on the Exhibit Booth Purpose & Products section of this agreement as part of this application and agreement. Exhibitor shall sell the identified items at the specified price unless otherwise agreed by the Festival.
HOURS OF OPERATION. Exhibitor booths must strive to be fully staffed and open for sales to serve customers Saturday, June 8, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Sunday, June 9, 2019, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. regardless of weather conditions. Closing or striking early or opening late will result in a $100 fee charged to the Exhibitor. Exhibitor understands that the Festival will be held regardless of weather.
BOOTH SIZE. Standard booth size will be 10 feet wide by 10 feet deep for Exhibitors. No sales or service shall be made from the sides or rear of the allotted space or spaces. Exhibitor understands that the Festival, in its sole discretion, will assign space. Exhibitors will be provided with an 8 foot table, two chairs and four tickets to the festival. Exhibitors must supply all other supplies necessary to operate, including a properly weighted tent or canopy, to operate and withstand the elements of weather. The use of stakes is strictly prohibited.
- There are a limited number of spaces available in all categories.
- No subletting of booth space shall be permitted.
- SET-UP. Load in for SacPride will begin:
No cars will be allowed on-site after 9:30A.M. The Festival will provide limited overnight security. Site access by vehicle on Saturday morning will be limited to 20 minutes only and strictly monitored. Exhibitor agrees to complete set-up on Saturday. Contact information and instructions for renting tents/canopies and other rental needs you may have will be included in your confirmation letter from the Festival upon acceptance.
- Saturday, June 8 from 7AM to 9:30AM
- Sunday, June 9 from 7AM to 8:30AM
- LOAD OUT. You do not need to remove your all equipment Saturday, June 8. Small equipment only load-out is from 5:30PM to 7:30PM. All materials must be removed from Festival grounds by 9:00P.M. on Sunday, June 9, 2019. ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY STRIKE WILL BE PERMITTED. EARLY STRIKE WILL RESULT IN A CHARGE OF $100.00.
- GRASS. DO NOT DRIVE ON THE GRASS. Exhibitor accepts liability for any damage to the grounds or other City and public or private property.
- SIGNAGE. The Exhibitor may only display its own business signs and banners within the assigned booth space.
- TRASH. Spaces must be free of trash, litter and other refuse at all times. Failure to do so will result in a $100 fine.
- CONDUCT. SacPride is a family-friendly environment, exhibitors are expected to comply with the following:
Any violation of the above-mentioned expectations risks your space and exclusion of future SacPride and Center events.
- Fair, courteous, non-discriminator and professional staff
- Keep space clean, safe and maintained
- Exhibitors may not smoke or consume alcoholic beverages within any prohibited areas.
- RAINBOW CHAMBER DISCOUNT. Current members of the Sacramento Rainbow Chamber of Commerce are entitled to take a discount of 15% from their exhibitor fees. Proof of membership and/or confirmation from the Rainbow Chamber is required - please email email@example.com for the code.
ELECTRICAL. An electrical connection of up to 15 amps may be purchased at an additional fee. There is limited space for this and is available on a first-come-first serve basis. Vendors have one power connection per booth and are responsible for bringing their own power strip/extension cord. Due to City of Sacramento fire regulations, vendors wishing to bring their own generators may do so only with prior written consent of the Center.
- CANCELLATION. You may cancel your booth application at any point before the deadline aforementioned. You will receive a refund of fees paid, less a 20% processing fee. Cancellations after the deadline cannot be refunded.
Assigned spaces not checked-in and occupied by 9:00AM on the day of the event will be subject to resale by The Center. Provided there is enough room, the original exhibitor may be reassigned, but under no circumstances will a refund be issued.
- NOISE. The Center reserves the right to monitor or prohibit the use of any electronic equipment, machinery, or other activity that is determined to be a distraction for other booths or attendees.
- ADULT PRODUCTS. Sellers of adult products, including but not limited to movies, toys, publications, or other items of an adult nature must clearly identify this on the application. The Center reserves the right to limit, impose special conditions on, or prohibit such sales in its sole discretion. Selling adult products without prior notice and consent of The Center is prohibited.
- TATTOO & PIERCING. Exhibitors providing permanent tattooing and/or body piercing must submit a letter of approval from the local health department and all required permits with the application. No genital piercing will be permitted on festival grounds.
- INSURANCE. All Exhibitors must provide proof of insurance. A Certificate of Insurance must be submitted with your application naming Sacramento LGBT Community Center as an additional insured with a minimum general liability limit of $1 million. Your existing insurance policy is usually sufficient. If you do not have insurance please contact the Event Manager. We have affordable one-day coverage.
- LICENECES AND PERMITS. Exhibitors are responsible for obtaining and complying with all necessary licenses, permits, and tax regulations. You are advised that a Business Operations Tax Certificate is required to sell, expose for sale, or offer for sale any goods, wares, or merchandise in the City of Sacramento. For more information contact the City of Sacramento at 916- 808-8500.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, INDEMNITY, RELEASE.
Neither The Center, nor any of its officers, agents, volunteers, employees, independent contractors, or other representatives shall be held liable for, and they are expressly released from, liability for any damage, loss, harm, or injury to the person or property of Exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, volunteers, employees, independent contractors, or other representatives, resulting from theft, fire, water, accident, or any other cause.
Exhibitor shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Center and any of its officers, agents, volunteers, employees, independent contractors, or other representatives (i) from and against any and all claims arising from any acts, failures to act, or negligence of Exhibitor or any of its officers, agents, volunteers, employees, independent contractors or other representatives, (ii) from and against any and all claims arising from breach of, or default in the performance of any obligation on Exhibitor's part to be performed under, these terms and conditions, and (iii) from and against all costs, attorney's fees, expenses, and liabilities incurred in the defence of any such claim or any action.
Under no circumstances shall The Center be liable for consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages of any kind, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, whether based upon lost goodwill, lost profits, loss of use of the booth, or otherwise, and whether arising out of breach of any express or implied warranty, breach of contract, negligence, misrepresentation, strict liability, or otherwise.
SacPride will provide an 8 foot table and two chairs per site. Please add additional items below.
Current members of the Rainbow Chamber of Commerce are entitled to take 15% off their fees. Proof of membership is required - email Tyler.Bertao@saccenter.org for the coupon code.
Your billing address and ZIP code must match the address and ZIP code on the credit card being used.