There are so many ways you can get to SacPride such as the LightRail, Bikes, walking and cars! Oh my!
Pride Parking Structures
Park at these garages and $1 of each car will help support the Sacramento LGBT Community Center!
Thanks to a partnership between the Sacramento LGTB Community Center and SacRT, SacPride Fest attendees can ride free on SacRT buses and light rail trains on Saturday, June 8, 2019 and Sunday, June 9, 2019, between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. both days with a printed Pride Ride flyer (only one flyer needed per couple or group).
- For your convenience, SacRT has 52 light rail stations and 22 park-and-ride lots in a 43-mile service area.
- SacRT recommends parking at one of our key light rail stations for better service (Sunrise, Watt/Manlove, Franklin or Roseville Road)
- On weekends, light rail trains operate every 15 minutes during peak periods. Click here for light rail schedules or visit sacrt.com.
DOWNTOWN STATIONS (CLOSEST TO CAPITOL MALL)
- Passengers riding to downtown on the Blue Line from Citrus Heights/Roseville should exit the train at the 7th & Capitol Station.
- Passengers riding to downtown on the Blue Line from south Sacramento/Elk Grove should exit the train at the 8th & Capitol Station.
- Passengers riding to downtown on the Gold Line from Folsom/Rancho Cordova should exit the train at the 8th & Capitol Station.
Remember, light rail trains operate on one-way streets in downtown, so you may need to board return trains in a different location than where you exited.
DOWNTOWN DEPARTURE STATIONS (Closest to Capitol Mall)
- Passengers taking the Blue Line toward Citrus Heights/Roseville should board a “Watt/I-80” train (check the train sign) at the 8th & Capitol Station.
- Passengers taking the Blue Line toward south Sacramento/Elk Grove should board a “Cosumnes River College” train (check the train sign) at the 7th & Capitol Station.
- Passengers taking the Gold Line to Rancho Cordova/Folsom stations should board a “Sunrise or Folsom” train (check the train sign) at the 7th & Capitol Station.
How to Ride Light Rail
- Have your valid Pride Ride flyer (print or mobile) ready to show transit agents when riding light rail.
- Wait on the correct side of the track. Signage will identify which side of the station platform to stand. For your safety, stand behind the yellow truncated domed caution strip.
- As the train arrives, check the head sign to verify you are boarding the correct train. Once the train has come to a complete stop, push the button on the door to enter.
- Find your seat.
- Listen and watch for your stop
- When you arrive at your station, push the button to open the door, and exit.
Mobile Website: m.sacrt.com
Phone: 916-321-BUSS (2877) – Monday through Friday from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Security Operations Center: 916-556-0275
Hop Skip & JUMP (bike) to Pride
If you pick up or drop off at these locations you will get a $.25 credit:
- 5th & O St
- 2nd & O St.
- 11th & N St.
- 11th & l St.
- Southside park